Monday, July 19, 2010

Purple Colour

*Purple~ always purple!


*Sailor Saturn- she always "purple",
suddenly saw this pic, let me think about the time of childhood~


Recently i really need a lot of luck
So at last night, i was asked my boyfriend "can help me online search what is the lucky colour to me ar?"

Then after a moment, he replied my message "your lucky colour is purple colour"
"Purple colour is the lucky colour for scorpio's girl"
Hey hey hey~ i'm wearing purple colour t-shirt at that moment!
Why i need luck so much?
Because tomorrow i have my driving test and today is my last driving lesson!

Since the "sifu" not professional at all,
so i need to depend myself, not that "sifu", long story about him..
I am wonder and worry my test,
i don't want to fail!

Therefore, i need lucky colour to bless me,
to give me mentally support,
so, i am wearing purple colour t-shirt since last night
I also borrow my mum purple colour t-shirt because i am not enough purple colour clothes!
AHAHAHA!

I am so superstitious to this! Funny me!

No comments:

Post a Comment