Sunday, July 11, 2010

new life


wow~
long long time dint update my blog already!

suddenly suff to my blog, and feel very excited because my last post is on year 2009 July!
haha, that's why i need to updated!

Hmmm... then what shud i write and share leh?? think think first~

Oh ya.. Nowadays my life's stage is different already.. no more student life and need become mature..
Not appearance become mature, but is my mind set, is my thinking.

Think about future, how to save money, save money to purchase my own asset.

Think about my career, get a job and gain experience, if can, get the opportunities to the higher position.

Think about my love, wish my boyfriend earn more money then feed me, haha! (sure he sweating now)

Think about my family, i want give my parents a warm dream house, i want treat them to travel oversea.

Think about myself, need become, and transform to a mature lady.

So, think positive always! She can do and achieve all of these!

2 comments:

  1. :)

    十扑你!

    很多时候,事情都不是那么顺利!但我相信,你坚持,最后一定找到更好的!

    ReplyDelete